Snap-Action, Automatic Reset Motor Protectors
Standard Part Availability
- Current Rating:
- Any amperage up to 60A
- Voltage Rating:
- Any voltage up to 24V DC and many 110V AC applications
- Terminal Types:
- Quick Disconnect
- Brush with Braided Wire
- Tab with Eyelet/Rivet Hole
- Crimp Ends
- any other terminal you may need
Unique Part Availability
- Can supply any unique terminal type you specify
- Can supply any unique frame type you specify
- Electric Marine Motors.
- Various RV Applications.
- Automotive Motors.
- Farming and off-road vehicles.
Typically 4 to 6 weeks; all parts manufactured domestically, allowing for shorter lead times for U.S. based manufacturers.
Prices vary by combination of current & voltage rating and terminal types.
Also, the following release quantities represent price breaks:
100 - 250 - 500 - 1000 - 2500 - 5000 - 10000